Monday, April 6, 2015

My Sparkle

I used to wonder why it is necessary for a man to propose with a ring, and an expensive one at that. I just thought it kind of, though unintentionally, overshadows the essence of what is truly being offered in that very important moment, which is a beginning of a life together. But after getting engaged, uyyy gusto ko na pala ng engagement ring! Like what the hell was I thinking?!?!

I KID, I KID!!!

The proposal isn’t really, at all, about the ring; it shouldn’t be. But man this precious piece of jewelry has brought so much kilig in my life! From the moment I put it on in the morning, I couldn’t help but stare at it. Ngingiti muna ko for few seconds like an idiot before I can proceed to whatever I need to do next. At random moments of the day, I find my eyes drifting to it and adoring it, causing a drop in my overall productivity bilang isang tao. Let’s not even go to how many times I get distracted when I sign documents! It just really is so special having a physical reminder of something you’re looking forward to with all of your heart.







Merely looking at this pretty little ring of mine is bringing me so much love, joy and excitement because the very thing it symbolizes brings me so much of those, as well. I vow to keep the sparkle in my eyes whenever I look at it for as long as it sits on my finger- which I intend to be for a very, very, very, VERY long time.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]