Sunday, December 8, 2013


You lovingly hand me your phone whenever I bug you that I want to play Plants vs. Zombies, even though you're playing, even though I never finish a stage anyway and even though games bore me to death in a matter of 2 minutes. You hand me the phone without question, watch me play and chuckle when I end up throwing the phone at your lap after, yes, 2 minutes. 

It's the littlest of things that make me feel like I'm in the safest place inside your arms. 

I didn't write anything for our 10th anniversary because I wasn't confident that I could create something that would live up to its significance. But if I would be given a chance to return to 4 months ago, writing this would have been enough:

You know how to love me, specifically, and only me.

I love you, buddy.
You make a decade feel so short.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]