Thursday, March 28, 2013

To my little angel(s)

I used to think babies are angels in heaven, until they are delivered to their respective parents. So, just in case there is any truth to that, I hope my angel (or angels) can see this. :)


You will be that kid in the picture.

When we see a fountain in the mall or at a park and you tug at my dress to let me know you want to run in the middle of it, get wet and spend all afternoon soaked with water I wouldn't dare think where from, I would check your day bag and given that we have extra clothes, you will have my permission.

And that would be the metaphor of our relationship.

You, running for the fountain.
Me, always ready with your extras.

P.S.
On days you would want to be a cat, I can draw whiskers on your cheeks, too.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]