Sunday, February 17, 2013

2/14

I explicitly told my boyfriend not to give me flowers on Valentine's day. Being the new girl in the office, I didn't want to create any opportunity for them to ask personal questions just yet.

Valentine's day came and he sure did not GIVE me flowers.

He had them DELIVERED to me, instead.


I was blushing to death when our guard announced that someone sent me flowers! Hayayay! That boy!
I sure was a giddy little girl on Valentine's day. 


May we never be wise enough to realize that Valentine’s day is just a Hallmark-manipulated occasion.
The rest of the world may disagree, but I’ll gladly remain silly looking forward to every Valentine’s day with you.

Ily. :))

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]