Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Let us start the year with overflowing positivity and spoonfuls of wisdom from a genius:


It's a New Year and with it comes a fresh opportunity to shape our world. 

So this is my wish, a wish for me as much as it is a wish for you: in the world to come, let us be brave – let us walk into the dark without fear, and step into the unknown with smiles on our faces, even if we're faking them. 

And whatever happens to us, whatever we make, whatever we learn, let us take joy in it. We can find joy in the world if it's joy we're looking for, we can take joy in the act of creation. 

So that is my wish for you, and for me. Bravery and joy.- Neil Gaiman


Bravery and joy. I've been contemplating on and praying for so many things that would help me gear up and get ready for a challenge I am taking on very soon, only to find out that I can sum up everything in two words: bravery and joy. Mr Gaiman, you are, indeed, a genius.

This year's mantra. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]