Monday, December 31, 2012

2012


"Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place."- Story of my 2012



I started this year with a reminder from a genius to make mistakes. His exact words that captured my heart were:

Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. -Neil Gaiman

Those words somehow lit up a fire inside my heart. I welcomed 2012 armed with goals and now, as I end it, my heart overflows with joy knowing I have accomplished every single one.

This year, I learned...

..to trust my struggles.
..to embrace the questions.
..to love in spite and despite of.
..to be stronger.
..to laugh at the confusion.
..to work without worrying about the result.

This year I learned that I can do whatever I set my heart, mind and soul into.
And when everyone else seems to question my direction, I'll find peace knowing that I have prayed for God's love and guidance with every single step.

Goodbye, 2012! You've been amazing. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]