Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sugarcoat Sunday no. 10

I haven't dreaded Monday in so long until tonight. This weather has been tempting me all day to skip work tomorrow. So, instead of sulking and pouting, I'll just share something that's been brightening up my mood.

Last Thursday, our yogini played this song while we were relaxing in our Savasana/Corpse pose. I fell in love with it instantly.

The world as I see it by Jason Mraz

The world as I see it, is a remarkable placeA beautiful house in a forest, of stars in outer space.From a birds eye view, I can see it has a well-rounded personalityFrom a birds eye view, I can see we are family.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youNo it's not a difficult thing.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youBecause you are the world to me.Yeah the world as I see it, is a remarkable placeEvery man makes a differenceAnd every mothers child is a saintFrom a birds eye view I can see, we are spiralling down in gravityFrom a birds eye view I can see, you are just like me.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youNo it's not a difficult thing.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youUnconditionally.No it's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youNo it's not a difficult thing.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youBecause you are the world to me.
You are the mountain, you are the rockYou are the cord and you're the sparkYou are the eagle, you are the larkYou are the world and you're remarkableYou're the ocean beating the shoreYou are the calm inside the stormYou're every emotion, you can endureYou are the world, the world is yours.(It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youNo it's not a difficult thing.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youUnconditionally)No it's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youNo it's not a difficult thing.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youUnconditionally.No it's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youNo it's not a difficult thing.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youBecause you are the world to me.Yeah the world as I see it, is a remarkable place.
Perfect combination of melody, voice and lyrics, right?This song is full of lovelovelove! :))


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]