Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Love Competition

If you're in a relationship for the money, the sex, for the companionship, for any of those reasons, it's not gonna last.  You have to be in it for what he calls 'to come to God together'. Now I don't believe it means to take the other person to church. I think it means to evolve together. For me, to come to God means to help the other person evolve into the person he is supposed to be. (Marilyn)


We were so madly in love there were bells and whistles immediately when we first met. And I can still feel that feeling. (Kent)


Witness the story of Marilyn, Kent and a handful of people who were chosen to take part in the Love Competition, and find out who wins. Yes, there is a winner.

Don't think about it. Just click the link below. I have only one caveat, though. If you are in a public place and a self-confessed cry baby, save this for later. You don't want to have to fight back the tears.


The Love Competition
http://vimeo.com/33698394

The only rule

This video got he thinking: How much good would it do to this world if we all just try to out-love each other?


I can't believe I picked a guy that, for 50 years, allowed me to be who I am. (Marilyn, 72; married to Kent, 75; for 50 years) *tearssssss*

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]