Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sugarcoat Sunday no. 4

I am still on cloud 9.

It's the boy's birthday and I am clinging on to my mental picture of how genuinely happy he looked today.
The happiness that making him happy brings sure is enough to motivate me to leave the bed early tomorrow and hum love songs on the way to work. But.... sprinkling more heart-shaped candies over this sweet, sweet day wouldn't hurt. :)

Girls and boys, sharing with you a song that is sure to melt your heart.

I do by Susie Suh

I just wanna love you when the going's tough
I just wanna hold you when you're not enough
I just wanna give you everything I got
I do, I do


I just wanna fold you up into my arms
I just wanna listen to your beating heart
I just wanna love you just because I do
I do, I do

Listening to this makes me daydream of my wedding dance. SOMEDAY.
If you have no picture to associate with every YOU in this song just yet, I tell you, it is worth aspiring for.

Lovelovelove! :))


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]