Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 7

The expression T.G.I.F. was coined for a reason: we all look forward to the weekend. But sometimes, in between amazing and not-so-amazing weekends, we are blessed with a rare week-long awesomeness!

Witness my 7th week of the year. :)


What a week! :))



1. Valentine's Day. Celebrating looooove with the same amount of giddiness as when we were in gradeschool, cutting colored hearts and crushing on our seatmates. We will forever be dorks who try to outdo each other with our valentine surprises, year after year....... after year.

2. Post-balentayms with batchmates. Bugsy's dinner with my work batchmates turned close (like, close!) friends! If there's such a thing as humor soulmates, people, you've just met mine. We can laugh until our bellies ache over the silliest things. Hell, we can even laugh AT each other care of our brutal jokes. You can try joining our table and you will just die wondering, "What's so funny???", while we laugh the night away. The food? Oh, it was soooo good. But the company was even better. :)

3. School Sleepover. Grind for finals. Grind, grind, grind. Overcoming day job exhaustion and squeezing out what's left of our energy to pull an all-nighter storyboard. What do you expect from 4 overworked souls? A comprehensive storyboard by 2 am! Woot!


4. Schoolgirl duties. I almost forgot that schoolwork also comes with elusive, although priceless, PARTIES! It's Playtime was the term-ender (but scheduled during the term) party exclusive to AGSB students. I don't really enjoy the club scene but I must admit there is a different kind of fun (and entertainment. ha!) alcohol offers. A few shots after, I was well-aware I reached my quota. I had no sleep for 2 straight days, plus I don't really drink. I gracefully declined the next 'shot' offers. Unfortunately, my friend wasn't as successful in doing so. He exceeded his limit and... putting it in the "awkward moment" phrase: "That awkward moment when your friend throws up in front of someone's car. And that someone happens to be your dad. OOOPPS." That was the end of the night for me. haha!


5. QT. What better way to end that amazing week than by catching up with my buddy to cross out all the items in my "to kwento" list. Love. :)


All the previous ho-hum weeks were well-compesated by this recent one. It is so easy to get caught up with day job worries and just bury ourselves under unnecessary stress. Thank You for the reminder of what, and who, truly matters.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]