Tuesday, October 11, 2011

WanderLOST?

48 hours before my trip to faraway and I am, in every way, unprepared. I haven’t printed necessary travel documents, haven’t packed, haven’t planned what to pack and haven’t laid out my full-proof travel plan B (the “just in case” kit). I am caught up in one of my busiest weeks at work, running on 3 hours of sleep as I type this and I guess that explains my unreadiness. Excited cells are also surprisingly missing in action. I’m not as thrilled to explore a foreign city as I am longing to escape this place for a while.

48 hours to do all the all the things I haven’t had the time to face. 48 hours to shift from work mode to travel mode. 48 hours to turn the exhaustion into excitement. 48 hours until I get to spend quality time with my old, old friend. 48 hours until this:




Singapore at night via google images


I may not feel an overwhelming anticipation at this point, but it’s all under my skin. The kilig will soon flow into my system, for sure. I just know it.

WANDERLUST, all the way. :))


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]