Friday, October 7, 2011

To the man who thought differently

I have never met you but my eyes got teary the moment I found out about your passing. I have never been a technology savvy person but I felt sad about the greater things you could have done had you had more time.

I do not know you on a personal level but I know that I celebrated one of this year's happiest moments by getting myself one of your creations. And if that doesn't show how you were able to touch so many lives in a very personal way, I do not know what will.

I have never met you but I can feel the loss right at my fingertips as I type this. By the way, you were right. This little thing is magical.

Make more toys in heaven. And thank you for never ever settling.




R.I.P., Steve Jobs.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]