Saturday, September 10, 2011

Delayed Gratification

I am a very practical person. Everyone I know would agree on that. I go over my options a hundred times before making a purchase. Be it as inexpensive as a dress on sale or a major investment like a gadget. Yes, even in instances when I reward myself for small victories, like this one.

I am a very practical person and today doesn't change that. I know how it looks. Someone in a cofee shop who doodles, swipes and taps all day using this sleek apple tablet spells everything but practical. But believe me, I have considered every bit of relevant information before I finally gave in into buying this awesome invention. Although, I must admit, the giddiness that holding this sweet little thing somewhat outweighs other factors.


Hello there, new toy! My promotion-slash-passing the MBA entrance exam-slash-birthday-slash-Chrsitmas gift to myself!



Today, I am XXX bucks poorer but a lot of times richer with every bit of endless possibility this little toy can offer. I think I got a pretty good deal.


Happy Ipad owner! (using Instagram)



Small victories are worth celebrating.

Go and reward yourself.

You know you desrve it. :))


September 3, 2011

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]