Sunday, June 12, 2011

Do something that scares you





People, meet the newest and sickest ride in Enchanted Kingdom called EKstreme Tower. There is a similar ride in Ocean Park (Hong Kong), The Abyss, that basically scared the hell out of me- just by watching other people who buckled up their crazy assess in it scream like crazy. So, while in line, at the last minute, I chickened out. Friends and boyfriend went for it while I stayed behind as the lame photographer. When I saw this ride in EK I just told myself, "Not again". I bought the ticket, went for it, buckled myself, stomached the effin' free fall and got off with a brave heart!



Really, some things in life you don't have to think over. You just have to do it. It sure felt awesome.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]