Sunday, March 6, 2011

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Celebrating life everyday, EVERYWHERE.

I am not a photographer so don’t expect much artistry.

I do not own a DSLR so don’t fuss about picture quality.

Although, I am in love with anything that involves hopping on a speeding means of transportation to anywhere. I love getting burnt to a crisp by the scorching summer heat. I love jumping out of a wrecked motor boat without a life vest. I love the rustic smell of small-town museums. I love hoarding pasalubongs and forgetting for whom they are. I love getting away as much as I love going back. And I love the fact that I am fortunate enough to have resources to travel and I have wonderful people in my life to travel with.

This love is a fairly young love. And HERE is where I intend to document the stories.


(Visit my tumblr acount for travel pictures. )


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]