Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Party Trilogy

Since this post is late and I don't have the brains to find the right words, I'll let the pictures do the talking. Teehee

Part I: The MC2 Wild, Wild, West Cowboy Christmas Parteyy!

When: December 7, 2010
Where: SMX Center

In line with the theme, we had a Cowboy costume contest. The requirements were they had to be a pair and they should have a prepared tagline. Want to know what's ours?

"Forget the horse, ride the Cowboy!" Now that's a winning line right there! ha!


Eliosah showing off her P3,000 raffle price. Hmm, I kinda won P5,000 that night. Lucky me!


Batch 2010 already seemed bonded! Nice!

Still, Batch 2009 is ze best!!!

Everic feeling Haciendero.


Rye (mas) feeling Haciendero.

Danilo and Darel in their signature poses.



Cluster pic for finale!

Part II: Get your GLEEK on! SGV Tax Christmas Party

When: December 13, 2010
Where: AIM

Tina modeling our hats! Winner ang hats, right??

Girls even wore Christmas balls as earrings for the added effect. But, sadly, we didn't win. :(


Batch 2009 as THE PERFECT 10!!


Err, gatecrasher? Nooo! Crazy Vincent in his costume! (Yes, he's gay)

More gays, more fun!

New hires getting ready for their Glee-inspired numbers.
Too bad I don't have pictures of those.



Wearing the winning hats!


Part III: ACE takes over Centerstage!

When: December 9, 2010
Where: Centerstage (obviously)

Now this has got to be my favorite of the bunch! In a sentence, it was clearly a night of friends having fun. :)))

My unfinished mask. I barely had 15 minutes to make it!

And our Senior Director managed to produce something like this. Competitive!

Our emcees for the night, Maelyn and Rye!

Girls (yes, girls) having fun!

Wifey and I

Oh man, I still can't believe we lost in this game!
Tirahan ng baso, natalo kami?? Siyeett!



Sana lagi na lang naka-Zorro mask si Ev. hihihi

Partners! Batman and Robin FTW!

Ate Crisee won the (in)famous PINAKACHAKANG MASK award!

Batch 2010's masks looked very well-made! Bravo!



ACE cluster FTW!!!

Christmas parties are 100 times more fun when you celebrate with the best people. I know I did! Happy holidays, you guys!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]