Monday, September 20, 2010

How can I forget?

I have been smiling a lot lately- the out of the blue sort that makes you look stupid to people who witness it. Not that I’m on the verge of losing sanity. There’s just this little reminder tied on my finger that effortlessly brings about doses of good vibes.

The Don't Forget ring c/o google images

The boyfriend gifted me with the Don’t Forget ring. It is a sweet little ring tied like a bow, in a cute box with reminders to smile, to make a difference, to dream big, and most of all, that you are loved. He knew I’ve been stressing about getting too sickly and missing out on a lot of work lately, so it was his way of cheering me up, as if all of his other ways of making me feel loved weren’t enough.




It's the cutest thing, isn't it?

Now I have something to perk me up when hugs and kisses and holding hands aren’t available. My happy batteries will always be charged. Thanks to the boyfriend, who’s been the sweetest ever since.


Comments:
oohh i want one! where'd he get it? :D
 
Rustan's, i think. :))
 
Rustan's, i think. :))
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]