Saturday, August 21, 2010

Boyfriend, you just earned 1,000,000 pogi points!

Last Thursday, at 10:52pm, I received this random text message from my best friend:

"Soulmate, the best talaga si Keng! Nakasabay ko kasi sa bus, tapos hindi ako umabot sa LRT.. Hinatid na lang nya ko sa Starbucks (Where she'll wait for her parents, I suppose).. Sana yung maging boyfriend ko ganun.. Hindi lang sa kin, pati sa mga girl-loves ko! haha!"

.. And I died! haha!

Celebrating our 7th year with much love :)

As I've written before, I knew I would fall for the guy who still opens doors for girls. But, see what I meant when I said I got so much more? He's the sweetest and most caring and most thoughtful, not just to me, but to everyone dear to us, and not just because he loves me, but because that's who he simply is.


*I love the boyfriend to bits. *

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]