Thursday, July 8, 2010

Love at First Sight

I had my Hong Kong trip with friends planned four months in advance. The week before we leave, the boyfriend decided to tag along, despite having visited HK less than a month ago. It started as a mere intention and I already loved him for considering it. But then, one afternoon, he asked me to book him a flight; the closest to our schedule I could find. And the rest, as they say, is history.


Hong Kong Airport

He arrived in Hong Kong an hour earlier, from a different plane, in a different terminal. When I landed there, I was agitated, having no idea where to meet him. Our friends, who arrived with me, went to the powder room. I decided to stay behind in case he figured out how to get to where I was from the directions I texted him. God knows how bad I am with directions. Well, turned out he did.

A tick off my bucket list

That moment I saw him at the HK airport, I was telling myself “It’s real. We’re here together” over and over. I was thrilled, anxious, moved, edgy, overjoyed, all at the same time and at stellar levels. I was never a believer of love at first sight. But it turned out to be real, after all. Because that first instant, that moment I saw him walking towards me, I fell in love. I did, with the same guy and for the millionth time.


Comments:
Hong Kong is one of my favorite destinations. :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]