Monday, May 10, 2010

Summer Fling

I have this blooming love affair with frozen yogurt. Ever since my taste buds encountered the distinct flavor of Fro-yo, I never looked back. Yoh-gurt Froz and Red Mango do the trick in satisfying my constant cravings. Both outlets are just a tolerable walk away from my office. However, lately, I’ve been having this weird longing of trying out every Fro-yo outlet out there. I know it’s crazy. But why not, right?

Last weekend, the boyfriend and I traveled all the way to Tagaytay for a relaxing brunch and some quiet time together. It is certainly healthy to once in a while escape the city heat and work pressure. Tagaytay has always been that accessible get away haven for us.

The original plan was a visit to Pink Sisters Chapel, brunch in Buon Giorno, then a trip to a hole in the wall coffee shop we’ve been eyeing for months. However, after brunch, I kind of got distracted and veered away from the itinerary when this sign caught my eyes:

Perfect Summer Fling

FLING possesses the authentic sweet taste and sour after-taste of yogurt. The flavor wasn’t that overwhelming, making it perfect for those who love their Fro-yo overloaded with toppings. Personally, though, I choose to have mine sans toppings. The closest you can force me to have are peaches and crushed grahams. The last time I experimented with blueberry and butterscotch bits, I ended up scooping out the topmost part of the yogurt and basically got rid of the syrup and crumbs.


Fling comes in two flavors: Original and Lychee. I wanted to try their Lychee-flavored Yogurt but it wasn’t available that time. Oh well, that gives me a pretty good thing to look forward to during my next visit, which will definitely happen.

For me, it was HEAVEN.

Red mango still tops my Fro-yo list but Fling comes pretty close to Yoghurt Froz. That is according to my taste buds. If you consider the boyfriend’s, he would rather not encounter another Fro-yo in his life! haha

For him, it was,ummm, never mind.

Happy couple on a happy Sunday


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]