Monday, April 19, 2010

For the birthday boy

Well, this is kind of predictable. He surely knows I would come up with a couple hundred words that would flatter his heart and make him look like the perfect boyfriend to anyone else who is reading this (if there is any). So, just to disappoint him, I’ll sum up everything I want to say in 40 words.

Here it goes:

Today is your day. But forgive me for being definitely way, way happier than you are. Because as you and the people around you celebrate the day you were born.......





birthday pictures using the birthday gift



in my heart, I celebrate the reason why I was.
*I love you*
(written on April 15, 2010)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]