Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year, New Buddy

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When some soulless creature snatches your phone, get over it, buy your dream phone and turn that messed up incident into an opportunity to be nothing less than happy.

That's pretty much the story behind Snowflakes.


It was one of those days, when, I don't know, I was a little off and inattentive; a little stupid, even. And without my knowledge, without even a bit of a clue, I lost my phone, not to mention all the contacts and the birthday master list that went missing with it. It made me frustrated. Thinking about lost information and the unexpected major purchase was giving me a headache. Plus the fact that I am not, at all, techie and unaware of new mobile units that grow in number by the minute. But I was left with no choice. I need a new phone ASAP.

The internet, as usual, rescued me for being not updated technology- wise. I searched a couple of sites and saw some viable options. I only need one that make calls, send messages and keep track of birthdays and meetings. Camera? Not a major consideration. Wifi? Hmmm. Wifi on my phone. Interesting. I may not be techie but I love reading blogs and news articles. So yeah, having wifi on the go is a pretty good catch.

And before I know it, I was picking from phones which are wifi-ready. Until I fell in love with this little thing called E71. Oh, and he's white.




I've been using this phone for only 2 days but I can certainly say the money is worth it. I think the business-phone suits me. Not much juvenile applications, more on Office programs and geeky features. Plus, I love the fact that I can write blog entries using it. Which is basically what I'm doing now.



Oh, Snowflakes, you're so worth it.

Comments:
I was supposed to buy myself a new phone but instead i bought an ipod touch. I should thank jolo and roselee for indirectly influencing me. Haha!!

New Year = new gadgets!! Hooray!
 
hi RC!

ipod touch is nice also. but keng has had one na for years. conjugal property na yun. hahaha

happy new year! =)
 
Good buy Liana. :D

Hello Snowflakes. :D
 
pareho kayo ng phone ni joanne, red nga lang yung kanya. :)
 
vinchi: it's the closest thing to a BB i can have! haha

jana: i was choosing between red and white, but ended up with white.. keng said it's more professional-looking.. i said it looks better beside the apple laptop.. hehehe
 
hahaha yown conjugal property! wala eh, ngayon ko pa lang nauunlock ang power ng itouch! nauubos ang oras ko sa games.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]