Sunday, January 31, 2010

My (better late than never) Christmas Wishlist

Dear Santa,

I know you’re probably having a vacay right now, which is very much deserved, considering you just went through your busiest season. I totally understand how exhausted you must be, since I am going through my own version of busiest season for this year. Although, unlike yours which is full of wonderful things, glittering smiles and a bunch of helpful elves, mine is about slamming work hours, excel worksheets and impossible deadlines.

I am writing to you (even though it’s past Christmas and I’m way past the age bracket) because there is something I sincerely want and because I’ve been really, really good this year. It’s kind of new and hip and not yet that accessible, so rather than making a desperate attempt to describe it, I just sent you a picture.


See how wonderful this little thing call Kindle is? And it’s white! I love white. And I love that it is handy and pocket-sized and plain convenient. I would love to have it as my new bestfriend (in addition to all my great friends).

However, if, in an unfortunate kind of way, it seems too much to ask for, I won’t act like a stubborn brat and insist on what I want. So for your own picking, I sent you a picture of the next best thing (things, whatever) I like.


Make me feel like it’s another Christmas morning, ok?


Wishing and waiting,

Liana


Comments:
Kindle? iPad na lang! :))
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]