Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Luckiest

I've been watching clips after clips of Jason Magbanua's masterpieces; listening to songs that melt the deepest of hearts. I may not have the crystal clear vision of how I want my wedding to be, or the cut of my gown, or the kind of flowers and the motif of my entourage. But, with every inch of my heart, I am sure of the most basic element in my wedding.

He's my groom. And I'll be his ever glowing bride.


Now, that's a dream waiting to happen.


Save the date. When true love can't wait any longer.


See you in our fairytale.



Comments:
by the time you guys get married and I'm in fashion school already or kung starting designer na ako, I am willing to offer you my service! :)
 
yes naman! bawas sa vadjet! hahah misis na misis....
 
i know that i don't need to remind you that i'm invited in your wedding. hahaha.
 
and i don't need to remind you how special you are since you're our only common college classmate. hahahah i miss you!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]