Friday, January 30, 2009

Half- meant Jokes

Can’t remember when..

Dez: Girl, dapat magka-Proudly La Sallian din tayo.
Liana: Onga noh. Ganda natin jan. (sabay tapat sa animo board) kaya lang di pa ko kasya eh. Magdidiet muna ko.
Dez and Liana: hahahaha

The Animo board, for the sake of non- Lasallian reader(s), i.e. Keng, is where all the University achievers are posted. They are sort of like standing posters scattered all over the school, devoted to one featured student/ team each. Well, I know you still have a vague or even wrong idea of how it looks, thanks to my poor description. But anyway, just terms ago, I was joking about how I would want to be featured in one.

And then a LOT of things happened. One of the many, as I had written before, was ACPACI.

Just recently, I received a call from the MCO asking me to schedule a day when Dex, Conrad and I would all be free for a pictorial- for the ANIMO BOARD pictorial. I know it might not be that much of a big deal for other students, and perhaps, it would turn out embarrassing for me depending on how I would look in that picture. But, you know, thinking of that day when I would walk my child into La Salle’s gates and tell her I WAS once there, kind of excites me. =)

Another thing, I really, really miss my Conrad- darling (wag na si Dex-Charmy). Hehe=)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]