Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Pal!Ü

I am such a lame friend.

I got a shot at expressing how much a friendship means to me but I totally blew it. Unexpected commitments, org duties, cam-napping by the bro who had a blast at Sofitel, and, the worst, a fever on hot summer days. Of all the things I’ve missed the past week, being part of her birthday surprise made me sick at heart the most. No excuse would ever make me get away with it but I hope this simple message can somehow make up for everything I missed.

(This is what I should have said had I been able to do the video, sweetie.)

I met Pinky when I was in 2nd yr highschool. Actually, I already knew who she was a year earlier but it was during our 2nd year when we really became close friends. We were seatmates then, and we did nothing during P.A. classes other than eating Tini Wini and Dew Berry. I remember sharing with her most of the stuffs going on with my life. As a friend, she was like that: she makes you feel comfortable talking about everything. Also, she was very sweet. I still remember the card she gave me for my birthday that year. She even shared with me her favorite poem (All because you kissed me goodnight, right?). Up to this day, dear, I love re-reading that letter- because it speaks to my heart.

A year after that, we kind of had a misunderstanding. After another one, we were no longer classmates. Perhaps, that was the reason why we never really got to patch things up and have the same friendship we used to. Even so, I want you to know you’ve always been special to me. And for me, you’re still the same Pinkikay I loved sharing secrets with. I’m still you’re friend, Pinx.

Now that you’re turning 20, not too young but not yet old either, I just wish that everything, everyone that makes you happy will always be present in your life. You deserve happiness, my dear.Ü

Happy, happy Birthday, Pinx! God Bless!

P.S.

I wish the next time I’ll post a thing about you or us, there will be pictures to go with it. I’ll be seeing you, dear. I miss you.☼


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]