Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's Time to Dream, Vlad

After some ‘serious’ bloghopping, I came across an entry form a friend’s site that actually spoke to me. He shared about dreams and the time we should devote to reach them. He mentioned about the reality gap, the in between stage, the replacement, etc. Honestly, he was basically discussing issues people our age worry about; nothing really new or unusual mentioned. It was the person who mentioned those stuffs that surprised me.

I really don’t want to pour words of praise for him in this entry, since I know he drops by this site once in a while. Not that he doesn’t deserve it, I just want him to be the same amazing person without knowing it.

Or not.

Oh well, frankly, the exact point of this entry is to make him realize how well he is doing now and how well he will do in the future, regardless of what uniform he decides to wear and what office he chooses to be in.

I was blown away that a Vladymir Henry Sy is bothered by questions about the future. He is just equipped with all the right elements to be whoever he wants to be in this planet. I guess no further explanations needed on that one.

For the past years, I’ve been fortunate to know a bunch of amazing people. Vlad is one of them, and he is someone who’s sureshot to succeed. Someday, this guy will make a name for himself. By that time, I just hope he’s wearing a V-neck shirt under his polo. *wink*



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]