Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Coolest Thing I Ever Did

Yesterday, I got caught up in a circumstance where, I guess, most students find themselves in. I was trapped, and I had to make a decision. Only four choices were available in front of me: the right thing (my way), the wrong thing (my way), the right thing (world’s way) and the wrong thing (world’s way). Apparently, the four options I had was trimmed down to 2. There was only one right way (mine and the world’s wrong way) and one wrong way (mine and the world’s right way).

I have never been the most honest person, so I don’t really have the right to lecture you on this one. But you should know that I am not cut- out for that. There is a certain level I can tolerate, but what you wanted was way below the belt.

Cheating is stealing.
Stealing alone is unacceptable.
Stealing something you can actually afford makes on this small.


I’ve forever been trying not to be judgmental. But because of what you did, I don’t think I can ever look at your face without remembering what you said.

Fortunately, this is just a bad dream.
Unfortunately, I can’t seem to wake up.




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]