Monday, April 28, 2008

Backseat

Why do bestfriends fight over a guy?

After watching One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl, I couldn’t help but ask that question. The Peyton vs. Brooke over Lucas and B vs. S over Nate seem too distant, since I’ve never witnessed such phenomenon in real life, and I also don’t see it happening to me- ever.

I and, my best friend of so many years, Pauline will never get into those I saw this boy first so his mine fights. We treasure each other so much to let a boy get in the way and, seriously, we’ve never caught ourselves checking out the same guy.

Practically, we have different, if not opposite, tastes.

Pau is usually into ruggedly good- looking guys, who have those I’m waiting for the right girl to change me image. While I, on the other side, have an intellectual man with a halo atop his head for a dream guy.

Pau’s taste usually sounds exciting for most people. And mine, is considered the lame one. Howbeit, lately, I guess I was able to figure out exactly why I’m automatically drawn toward smart guys.

I figured out that the reason behind my inclination over a brainy guy (I’ve already found him) is connected to my plan of becoming a housewife. I mean, I am attracted to someone smart, who has big dreams, because, all my life, I just want to be at the backseat, watch him win over his battles and realize his dreams.

In short, I want a guy who has the spotlight, then comes home to me when the lights are out.

Currently, both Pau and I are happily taken by the love of our lives.


She’s delighted to be in the muscular arms of her guy, while I’m swept away by the wit of my man.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]