Thursday, March 20, 2008

To The Love of My Life

For the past five years, you always manage to catch me off guard and ask me why I love you. And every single time, I am unable to give an answer.

Last night, after I went across our old photos, your letters (which show how much your handwriting improved through the years) and all your presents, I realized, no matter how much we’ve grown, there’s something about you that hasn’t changed.

You always ask me why you, and even if I see no point in justifying myself, I want to give you an answer.

I love you… and I love YOU because, even after five years, you still look at me the way you did the first time you said you love me; the look that makes me feel I’m amazing; the look that tells me, no matter what I do and no matter what I won’t be able to, you’ll still be amazed by me, day by day, year after year. And that look is the only thing I need to keep me going.


I love you and I want the world to know.


Comments:
and I am truly amazed of your relationship.. still so fresh even after all these years.. :)

i wish you all the best. :)
 
thanks, mommy....Ü
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]