Sunday, March 16, 2008

Small Hours

I have been pretending to be Superwoman for quite some time. I have endured almost a week of taking merely catnaps. I even find myself wondering why I’m still wearing the same clothes because a day feels like 48 hours. I have completely lost my sense of time, not knowing which day it is, and acting as if deadlines are the only dates that appear in my calendar.

I badly need my dose of rest, but taking it would mean welcoming the possibility of failing. It is a choice between sleeping and staying alive. I obviously choose the later.

I have been, since God knows when, ranting about this kind of life. Yet, I have never (seriously) considered getting out of it.

I’m caught up with school works and tons of reading assignments. I miss being busy holding hands, dining out and watching movies with him. Those memories, those small hours make me look forward to a brighter morning, in the same way that it helps me stick up with every long and exhausting day.

He’s my hero.

Comments:
ay nako 1st year ko nawala yung sense of time ko e. hehehe!
 
malapit na matapos term dear, kaya natin yan. :) you'll have endless dates na.. hehehehe! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]