Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Believe in Paulo Coelho

After three years of building up a decent heap of confidence, I am now left with hardly anything to keep me going everyday. Fate is slapping me with unending letdowns. Or should I say I am being punished for mediocre efforts?

Just as when I needed the most amount of faith in myself, I am stripped off with whatever I managed to put together. There are so much negative thoughts circling my head right now. I am beginning to feel really terrified.

In this time of skepticism, a small voice was slowly getting louder, until it succeeded in getting my attention.

One of my favorite authors, Paulo Coelho, wrote in Alchemist, that a person, in his vulnerable age, already knows what he wants from life. And when the time comes that he finally stands up to achieve it, the universe conspires for his success. At first, life will be easy, especially when beginner’s luck still exists. However, a period will come when the person will be tested to his limits, not to hinder him but to measure his strength, because only those with brave hearts deserve to win. This is the part where most of us give up not knowing that this is when we are closest to our dream.

Right now, I am holding on to the fact that the world is just testing me; that after all this, I will emerge with my dream on my hand.

I choose to believe in Paulo Coelho and his voice is slowly overpowering the unwanted echoes in my head.

Comments:
'that after all this, I will emerge with my dream on my hand'

Knowing you, I know you will=)

I miss you!
 
thanks, pinx!

thesis and mudular are killing me.. haaaay....

miss you, too!
 
gusto ko yung bago niyang libro na ang pamagat ay "brida".

reregalo ko yun sa isang tao. haha. :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]