Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back From the Future

After weeks of being back in campus, I guess I’m still on an SGV life high.

Who could blame me?

Life as a trainee was plain fun. I never expected I could get along well with the associate director, director and the senior director easily. I learned so much, not really about audit technicalities, but more of about life. The SGV people, more than anything, showed me that if one is really dedicated to his/ her chosen career, overtimes are enjoyable and overnights are no big deal.

The OJT experience helped me think about my future in a more transparent view. And if there’s one best way to end it, it’s having a scrumptious dinner in Nanbantei with my ‘bosses’, who turned into ‘friends’

A thousand thank yous to:

Sir Valen, for the patience and the trust. I really admire your dedication and humility.

Sir Melvin, for spending your free time just chatting with me and, of course, for paying the bill. Ü

Ma’am Maan, for sharing that really cute childish side of you when we were out of the office.

Every member of JEZ cluster, for welcoming me and making me feel comfortable around you, guys.

Non- JEZ peepz (Pierre, et.a l) with whom I practiced the mischievous side of me (haha).

Lastly, of course, Mr. JEZ, for allotting some of your precious time to have dinner with us even if you were endlessly teasing me about some associates.

We were required to accomplish 160 hours; I worked for 175. I was definitely overworked and underpaid. But P3,000.00 for 3,000 lessons learned? Not bad, at all.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]