Monday, February 4, 2008

My One and Only Still Gets Jelly : )

Late last night, while I was (as usual) cramming for our thesis’ first draft, I received a message from Keng inquiring about this guy who left a comment in my friendster account.

Well, Keng wasn’t really the jealous type so I thought he just wanted to know who he was, since the guy was my friend way back in Elementary and was someone he obviously haven’t met. Apparently, though, he got really jealous. The next thing I knew, he sent me this message:

Sorry, I can’t meet you on Wednesday.
Got other things to do. Meet you on Vday n lng.

Honestly, I smiled upon reading that message- not that I don’t want to have a corpodate on Wednesday. I smiled for two reasons: I felt ‘kilig’ knowing he still gets jealous and, the fact that he said we’ll meet on Valentine’s day means, despite the petty tiff, the future is still clear. I’ll have him there, and he’ll sure have me in his, too.

If there’s anything that has been really our secret for staying this long and this happy together, it’s the certainty we hold in our hearts; that despite and in spite of everything, we’ll come home to each other.


I love you, dear.. I’ll wait for you on wednesday...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]