Wednesday, January 9, 2008

To- Do: Love Liana Everyday


Just when I felt like there wouldn't be anything I could write about aside from empty words and mere rants, Keng surprised me with something really close to my heart: a piano.


He downloaded a piano in his ipod touch so I could, at least, wash away the stress of having to pass thesis topics- only to be rejected- and accomplishing 5 Published Article Review Sheets in a span of 3 days. I wasn't able to play anything aside from Doe-A-Dear (or whatever its title is) and happy birthday, though. Years of not touching piano keys definitely winkled out the skills I possessed.

But even though I was just literally playing with the keys and hardly making any 'music', it felt so uplifting. Perhaps it had nothing to do with the sound of the keys nor the gentle movements of my fingers which were huge parts of my childhood. Perhaps, it was the feeling of having someone prioritize my happiness, over and above anything, that washed all the stress and pressures away.
Dear, someday, you'll be sitting in the most comfortable couch, while I'll be a few feet away from you, playing our song in the piano. There won't be any need for words to express emotions; because every beat of our song, is every beat of my heart.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]