Sunday, January 27, 2008

P.S. I Love You (more)

January 23, 2008- the universe conspired and, suddenly, Keng and I’s schedule became free. As always, we grabbed this opportunity to go out on a date. This time, however, it was extra- special because it would be my pre- real world date with him.

We started off our long day by visiting the chapel in Greenbelt. Then, we headed to G4 and had a scrumptious lunch at Heaven and Eggs. After that, we went back to Greenbelt and watched P.S. I Love You.

Honestly, I was really touched by the movie that I decided, right after it ended, to post something about the story. However, when the lights went on again, I was deeply moved with what I saw: there were just a few couples in the movie house that watched the film with us, and most of them, if not all, were in their 50s and 60s.

That vision erased my fascination about the characters in the movie and the love they shared. I still think their love story was great. But, as I’ve said, it was just a story. What I witnessed, right before my eyes, were genuine demonstrations of love that was backed up by 20 or more years of togetherness. I hope Keng and I would grow old the same way: maturing with every lesson learned, yet, still young at heart to actually take time to hold hands and watch movies together. I just can’t see myself growing old with someone else.



He’s my home.

Comments:
I love the term, 'pre-real world date'. Hehe=D

I knew it. Dapt yun na lang ang pinanood namen. Swenney Todd wasjust too bothering. Maganda ba?
 
mganda, pinx! kya lng it's kinda depressing at first.. pero bawi p rin sa hotness ni '300 guy' (forgot his name)..hehe
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]