Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Art of Manipulation

One morning…

Bunso: Dad, can I buy a new phone?
Tatay: What happened to your phone?
Bunso: Wala. I just find it bulky. I want a 6300 sana.It’s not more than 10k, promise.
Tatay: Brand new?
Bunso: Yup.
Tatay: With warranty?
Bunso: I think so.
Tatay: We’ll see.


The next morning…

Tatay: Do you really want that phone?
Bunso: Opo. Pero it’s okay if you won’t buy it now, I can still use my old phone pa naman.
Tatay: Oh, here’s the money. Your kuya’s waiting for you in the car.
Bunso: I love you, popsie!



for the best popsie in the universe


Comments:
Good girls like us deserve that, and even more. You could've asked for a car instead. Haha=D
 
ill try asking for driving lessons first next time... hehe
 
wooo 6300. pareho na kayo ng 2 kapatid ko. hehehe!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]