Thursday, December 27, 2007

Reign Supreme

For the past weeks, one thing that's keeping me busy during the afternoons are the replays of UAAP's 70th season. Yeah, I know, I'm such an obsessed basketball fan.
Anyways, yesterday, they again played the La Salle- Ateneo game (2nd of the 5 games), wherein the scores were just separated by a heart- breaking 2 points, which gave Ateneo the win. Honestly, when the game was approaching the crucial last minute, my heart was urging me to just press the remote control and shift channels. Believe me, as weird as it may sound, I still cringed as I watched how Chris Tiu burried my team with his deadly three- point shot.
UAAP and, of course, the perrenial La Salle- Ateneo rivalry definitely spiced up my (hopefully) soon-to-be-ending College days. Relishing a championship while still in the university has been part of my wish list since I entered La Salle. Well, the day that wish was granted and Green was declared the victorious color certainly makes it to the good few highlights of my 2007.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]