Saturday, December 1, 2007

From a steaming HOTT FRIEND

this is posted by my friend, Ydezza, on her multiply account. i was deeply touched that i can't help but re-post this and shout to everyone that i have an awesome friend like her.



the perfect girl
Nov 23, '07 1:51 PMfor everyone



If everything else is the same about me - background, family, school, friends, etc. - except my gender, I know exactly what kind of girl I’d fall for.


I bet by bottom peso that I’d fall for one of these girls.




These crazy, witty, gorgeous, sexy, smart, amazingly wonderful girls who laugh way too loud, curse way too much and take WAAAAY too many pictures with somebody else’s camera (ehemMINEehem) just because they feel like it.


The girls who joke that they used to be guys way back when and call each other alternately sweet and mean “names” like “ganda” and “sexy”, and “baboy” and “tanga”.

The girls who are self-proclaimed “malandeeeeh” and refer to revealing outfits as plan B.

The girls who get excited whenever I bring a camera and pester me relentlessly about uploading ASAP!

The girls who swear to being on a diet yet eat large fries four times a week at Mcdo anyway.

The girls who tease about stealing each other’s boyfriends.

The girls who are smart and witty and 9 times out 10 make my jaws and my tummy ache with all the laughing we’d be doing whenever we get together

The girls who are extremely honest – to the point of being brutally so. *think TH!*

The girls who hardly wear make-up and rarely dress up, yet never fail to look absolutely stunning.

If I were a guy, I would definitely love to have any one of these girls as my girlfriend.

But since I am a girl, I have the unbelievable fortune of having ALL OF THEM as my girl friends.

So to the boys who have the enviable luck of calling one of these girls his sweetie/baby/honey/chorva,,please please please take care of her and never make her cry. Not just because the rest of us will hunt you down and skin you alive – seriously, we will – but because she is a rocking goddess who deserves nothing less. Worship her if you must. :P

And to my GIRLS! thank you thank you thank you..*mwahmwah*..for taking all of my nasty mood swings and general brattiness this past few days.For accompanying me on my “walk off the anger” walkathons around the campus or my random pig-out sessions. For indulging my recent chorva-related monologues. *you all know what Im talking about*

And of course for being your awesome,awesome selves. I luhrve you girls to pieces!^-^

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]