Sunday, November 18, 2007

Please be one of US

I am part of the top 1% of the most intelligent Filipinos.


Sounds cocky, right? But please, don’t shut off your brain right now. I’m driving at a point here, I promise.



So, there.

I am one of the smartest Filipinos today. Up students might say, “Kapal mo, UP ka ba?”; Ateneans might react, “Girl, you’re not an Atenean”; and I’ll say, “Exactly”. Nah, kidding.

Check this out:

80,000,000 Filipinos * 1%= 800,000 Filipinos


DLSU, UP and ADMU students combined won’t even come close to that number. There’s still a huge room to accommodate people from a hundred different schools who can also be undeniably outstanding. So setting aside the color of our blood, we have to face the fact that we are one of the most intelligent people in the Philippines today; and with that, we have to act.


If the brightest Filipinos will be numb to all the evils happening around us, who will care? If we will leave this country for selfish reasons, who will stay? If we, the most intelligent in this country, will behold it as a sinking ship, who will dare save it?


I am one of the brightest Filipinos of my generation, and I am being molded to be an achiever for God and country. You, I believe, are also among the top. So what are you going to do about that?


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]