Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm the Biggest Cheeseball!

“Pa’no Bukas?”Kapow! Bull’s eye!

The moment I saw the trailer of “One More Chance”, I texted Keng and told him it was a must- see movie for us. I knew he hates the sweety tweety love teams and all, but I was determined to drag him to the movie house if that’s what it takes to make him watch it with me.

Why? Because, like what I’ve told him lots of times, it’s like going through it without having to go through it.

True enough, a number of scenes looked familiar and there were a handful of lines we’ve already uttered at least once. We’ve been through one- fourth of what the movie depicted. We never had the guts to finally end the relationship, though. Our love stood stronger than our mistakes and hasty actions; and neither one of us was willing to confront the next day minus the other.


I was sobbing almost the entire film. I was leaning on his shoulder and he gently held my hand. There were instances he whispered, I love you”, as if trying to assure me we would never walk on the same path the characters took.


He sat beside me for two hours because he knew I wanted and needed him there. He stomached every videoke-ish scene and mushy line for me; and that’s one of the endless smalltime reasons why I love him bigtime.


Comments:
Oh my gahhhd! Gusto ko din manood nun! As in, simula nung napanood ko yung trailer. Haha! Manonood din ako! Hehe=)
 
dont forget to bring lots of tissue! hahaha
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]