Sunday, November 11, 2007

Belated Thank Yous

With lesser gifts, lesser greetings, lesser people, and with more candles on top of the cake, I celebrated my birthday this year.


Yet, I was more excited, got more meaningful gifts, and had a more significant celebration than the past birthdays; the so- long- ago birthdays.

Those parties with colorful balloons and fun, fun, fun parlor games; those I’ve spent with playmates and people I don’t even know; those that gave me a mountain of gifts to open before bedtime.

Yes, those parties were definitely amusing- for a seven- year- old kid.


Now than I am more than a decade older than that, I yearn for a small get together with special people, for sincere wishes from friends and, of course, for time to spend with Keng.







I was lucky to have all of them this year.Ü




To everyone who made my birthday special, a million thanks to all of you!!!!





Every birthday I spend with my family, friends and, of course, with Keng, isn’t just a celebration of the day I was born; but more of, the reason why.

Comments:
linked your blog na=)..

belated happy birthday liana..
God bless you more..
*hugs*
 
tnx.. tnx...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]