Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Birthday Treat from Starbucks

The “Pass the Cheer” poster hanging on the glass walls of Starbucks was definitely inviting. So I gave in to my taste buds, and granted myself my very first red cup (with my very first stickerÜ) for this year.

As the barista handed me the receipt, I noticed it was longer than usual. I scanned it, then… Tadah! CUSTOMER VOICE!

I knew it! It was my lucky day! I get to have a free drink of my choice at any Starbucks branch- definitely, one sweet birthday gift!

There wasn’t any need for me to ponder on with whom I wanted to share it. My mom and I would go shopping at Greenbelt on Sunday and it wouldn’t hurt if her Toffee Nut Frappuccino would be my treat this time.




I’m so excited to sit under those green umbrellas with my momsie. *smiles*


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]