Sunday, October 21, 2007

Where are my Cookies? :c

Last night was a BLAST! I had dinner with friends at Eastwood. We snapped a hundred pictures and chatted all night to cut the long list of utang stories we keep.

(Read the previous paragraph again. This time, in a dreamy tone)


*sigh*


That night could have been possible, if I only accepted Jana (et. Al.)’s invitation. Instead, I’m locked in my room on a Friday night, desperately trying to finish loads of midterm papers due next week.

I don’t have time for all this drama right now. Stacks of papers rest on top of my study table. The thought of not accomplishing those on time scares the hell out of me. Three years have been enough to get used to the fast- phased life in La Salle. It’s just that sometimes the self- pity bug bites me; especially when I think of missing practically every event in my social calendar.

*deeper sigh*


I badly miss my friends. And those mushy quotes and one- liner clichés they send that used to flood my inbox. Those messages made me smile more often, really. They say exactly what anyone would have to hear to get through another restless day- just like how fortune cookies do.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]