Monday, October 1, 2007

Wanted: GIRLFRIENDS

The other day, I was rushing to Medrano Hall to study. I was aiming to finish 20 sections of my law book but ended up reading just two. The culprits: MY TWO BOY FRIENDS (boy space friends, get it?).

So, we were there. I was sitting across them in a long rectangular table. We were talking about nonsense things. They’re guys, what do you expect? Nah, I’m just kidding

We were talking about orgs and home works and papers and a few people we love to hate. Then, our conversation shifted to food and basketball and Math. In the middle of all those shallow thoughts and unguarded answers, something popped in my mind: I’ve known these guys for two years now. We’ve talked about almost everything under the sun. But we never, as in never, talked about girls.

Oops!


Don’t get me wrong here! They’ll kill me if this entry ruins their reputation. They aren’t gay. I’m sure about that. They just seem to have other priorities right now.

But man, they are such nice guys. I know a lot of women will go gaga over those two.
And boy, they aren’t just good looking. They’re smart.
One is a consistent Dean’s Lister and the other is a Star Scholar. The former is a future org president and the latter a future multi-billionaire. (he started investing recently).

Future Mr. President is known for his peskiness but he sure knows when to be serious. On the flip side, the future multi-billionaire is famous for being Chris Tiu’s cousin, but he’s definitely a LOT more than that.

Both guys are my friends. And one thing I wish before I graduate from College is to see them happy in a relationship. They are good friends. They can probably make good boyfriends.

So to all girls out there, who are in dire search of Chinito, smart, funny, good conversationalists, responsible, future CPAs, and rich (cashing!) guys, just send me your resumes and transcripts. I’ll do the screenings for these two. *wink*


DEADLINE: Last day of the second term, SY 2008-2009. (our last term.Ü)


P.S.
Those who are of Chinese blood and are fluent in Mandarin will be highly prioritized. And my friends, who are interested, are
assured of call backs.Ü






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]