Sunday, October 14, 2007

See You in Heaven

I’m just relieved and very much thankful I reached home still breathing.


I have this guy friend (itago natin siya sa pangalang VLAD) who is notorious for his, let’s say, craziness in driving. And just this morning, I found myself sitting in the passenger seat of his RAV-4, nervously locking my seat belt.


Anyways, these were some parts of our conversation inside the car:


“Pustahan, ilang minutes will it take for us to get there?”- Vlad


(while we were a little behind a bus and a car)
“Liana, kasya ba tayo?” – Vlad
Whaaattt???” -Liana


“Di ako delikado mag-drive, mabilis lang.
Ganito ‘yung delikado.”-
VLAD, sabay swerve ng car at kapit naman ako


“I love Sunday driving”- Vlad ulit, kahit naka- seatbelt, napahawak na ‘ko sa handle.

“Vlad, I don’t even want to think about how you drive when you’re rushing”-Liana

Liana: “Yan pala ‘yung UE” ( while looking at the right side)
Vlad: “Sorry” (after SUDDENLY making a u-turn that almost broke my neck!)



It was one hell of an experience I don’t think I can forget, since I’m used to my dad’s sight-seeing-all-the-time kind of driving. I just wish my friend SAFETY and CONCENTRATION when driving.

And please, please please, this is a serious warning to all elementary and high school students out there, who cross the streets anywhere near La Salle:

Be EXTRA careful when crossing the street if you see a green Rav-4 (esp. when a chinito’s driving it) on the road.



Peace, Vlad.Ü


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]